The leadership team for Mainlands Section 6 recognizes the invaluable service Realtors and real estate agents provide to prospective homeowners seeking to purchase a property in our community.
And so, in order to ensure a smooth and orderly application processes, the Board of Directors and Screening Committee members of Mainlands Section 6 would like to remind all Realtors and agents of the following:
- No home may be permanently occupied by anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
- At least one permanent resident within a home must be over the age of fifty-five (55).
- No home may be rented out until at least eighteen (18) months have passed from the time a property’s title is transferred.
- Any and all potential property owners must complete and submit an Owner Application Packet, along with the appropriate application and background check fees, prior to any Screening Appointment being scheduled.
- Any and all potential lessors or must complete and submit a Rental Application Packet, along with the appropriate application and background check fees, prior to any Screening Appointment being scheduled.
- All applicants, be they purchasers, lessors or renters, must successfully pass both a background check and screening interview before they can take up residency, or take ownership of a property.
If you happen to have any questions, no matter how seemingly mundane they may be, please be sure reach out and contact our offices before arranging for the submission of any application packet.