The management team of Mainlands Section 6 recognizes the invaluable service Realtors and real estate agents provide to prospective homeowners seeking to purchase or rent within our community.
So, in order to ensure as smooth and orderly an application process as possible, the Board of Directors and the Screening Committee members of Mainlands Section 6 would like to remind all Realtors and agents of the following:
- No home may be permanently occupied by anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
- At least one permanent resident within a home must be over the age of fifty-five (55).
- No home may be rented out until at least eighteen (18) months have passed from the time a property’s title is transferred.
- Any and all potential property owners must complete and submit an Owner Application Packet, along with the appropriate application and background check fee(s), plus any and all necessary documentation prior to the scheduling of a mandatory Screening Appointment.
- Any and all potential lessors or must complete and submit a Rental Application Packet, along with the appropriate application and background check fee(s), plus any and all necessary documentation prior to the scheduling of a mandatory Screening Appointment.
- All applicants, be they purchasers, lessors or renters, must successfully pass both a background check and screening interview before they can take up residency, or take ownership of a property.
If you have any questions, no matter how seemingly mundane they may be, please be sure reach out and contact our office at 954-777-3256 before arranging for the submission of any application packet.