There are a number of Federal Laws that directly relate to the administration of Homeowners Associations in the state of Florida.
Your Board of Directors makes every effort to ensure the Association maintains full compliance with such laws.
Click on any of the following law titles for further information.
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) ► [ View a summary ]
- Fair Housing Act (FHA) ► [ View a summary ]
- The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) ► [ View a summary ]
- Freedom to Display the American Flag Act ► [ View a summary ]
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) ► [ View a summary ]
- Over-the-Air Reception Devices Rule (OTARD) ► [ View a summary ]
- The United States Bankruptcy Code ► [ View a summary ]
The good news is that you, as a property owner and/or resident, needn’t worry all that much about the potential complexity of these laws.
Your Board of Directors, with sound advice from our legal counsel, keep a watchful eye on anything that might affect this community.